Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I really want a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!

My next door neighbours got a new puppy (a maltese schnauzer mix) and it is so adorable. Now I really want a puppy and this time one that Eric can't give away because he doesn't have time. My cats are fine and so is my chinchilla (I say it's mine though it's Eric's but the length of time and the degree to which I'm taking care of her he should owe me money). And I need new fish...I only have three in my tank---the others died :'(.
I am also overly fed up with my computer and Windows Vista because the only games that we have that actually installed were Civilization II and III. No other games work!!! And I also don't like it that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connector isn't compatible with Vista. Hopefully this new supposed Windows system is WAY better than Vista and is actually able to handle XP programs and software. In the mean time us Vista users are stuck...

No comments: